The casual synthetic suede sneaker lets you rip up the bike park!
The all-new Leatt MTB 2.0 shoe is a casual-looking shoe transformed into a comfortable and well-ventilated riding shoe. It features a soft sole, which gives you a great pedal feel through the shoe and lets you also walk around with ease.
How about the grip? Well, this shoe features Leatt RideGrip™ Pro rubber compound which is softer than the standard RideGrip™ rubber. This means pedal connectivity is even better and the shoe will hold better grip in slippy conditions.
The improved WaffleGrip Pro sole pattern is an inverted version of Leatt’s WaffleGrip. This allows short pins to dig deep into the sole and delivers great off-bike traction when you need to walk.
Be prepared to ride, anytime, anywhere!
- NEW RideGrip™ PRO compound for improved pedal feel and control
- Sticky Leatt Lab compound sole for ultimate bike control
- Maximum tear, puncture, and abrasion resistance
- NEW improved WaffleGrip Pro pattern for improved grip with short pins
- Optimized WaffleGrip Pro pattern in the pedal area for maximum pin grip
- Heel and toe mudflow channels for grip in all weather conditions
- Leatt compression laces for a tight riding fit that do not come loose when riding
- Midsole: Anti-compression midsole for comfort.
- Insole: Active Carbon moisture wicking, quick dry, anti-bacteria, anti-odor material for comfort and hygiene
- Protection: Stealth heel protection and external molded TPU toe protection
- Heel Grip: Anti-heel lift grip design
|Black / 6||06009554011160||3023049500||LEA26818076|
|Black / 7.5||06009554011191||3023049503||LEA275337475|
|Black / 8||06009554011207||3023049504||LEA261594698|
|Black / 8.5||06009554011214||3023049505||LEA278815665|