Parts & Accessories
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
$4.99 - $5.99
Getting the correctly sized magnets means you're worrying about where the next coffee stop is, not if your computer is recording the ride. Key features: - Universal wheel magnets work with any speed sensor - Thread-on speed magnet is positioned closer to the sensor for improved signal - Aero speed magnet provides a sleek, low-profile, aerodynamic solution
$4.99 - $5.99
Upgrade or refresh your Bontrager wheels. Product details - Replacement, high-quality rim strips that help prevent flat tires - Compatible with nearly all common wheels - Width refers to internal rim dimension - Not Tubeless Ready - Sold as singles
$8.00 - $40.00
Whisky’s tubeless rim tape is designed to make setup as easy as possible. Elasticity allows for smooth, even adherence while translucency lets you see where the tape contacts the rim. Different widths available to fit almost any rim.
The Deadbolt Ultralight Thru-Axles are offered in a 6mm flat button head design, for a flush, clean look. Lightweight, easy to use, and secure. - CNC-machined from 7000 series aluminum - Designed to fit all current Salsa thru-axle frames - For other frames, check with the manufacturer for compatibility and other specifications - 6mm hex wrench required for installation
The Problem Solvers Axle Nut is perfect for wheels with solid axles (also called bolt-on axles). This quality nut is made of durable chrome-plated steel and features a built-in integrated rotating washer to hold tight.
Thru-Axle hub adapters allow the use of 100 mm front thru-axle hubs in 100 mm QR forks. -Allows the use of modern thru-axle wheels in forks designed for quick-release compatible hubs -100 mm front hub spacing only -CNC-machined AL-6061
- Syntace x-12 Rear axle standard creates a stiffer and lightweight rear end - Syntace x-12 Parts are only compatible with frames that have Syntace x-12 Dropouts
• 5mm skewer set (F+R hubs) • Standard 5mm Hex release • Black or Silver anodized finish • Chromoly axles
• Locking skewer set • Cro-Mo • 70g (set)
$38.79 - $51.59
Replacement Cassette body for Origin8 hubs
Hub End Caps for Go-Devil Hubs. Caps for quick release, 12mm, and 15mm available.
- CNC-machined tubeless valves with aluminum stem nut and valve core wrench cap - Fit for most other tubeless rims and wheel
WTB's TCS AL valves are aluminum to shed grams, and come in catchy anodized red, black, or blue. A stepped lock nut adds compatibility among various rim drillings, a smooth pump interface makes adding air easy, and a removable core makes setting beads and injecting sealant a cinch. - Presta - 46mm
Replacement indicator chain for three speed Sturmey Archer hubs.
Rear Thru Axle conversion kit for Go-Devil Hubs - Converts QR to 142x12mm thru (axle not included)
• Grade 3 balls and magnetite rust proof finish • Abec 5 precision and silicone w seals • 3 times cryogenic race treatment • Bearings sold individually, not as pair
- Axle adapters for CX/GX/MT/FB-1110 Elite Series front hubs - Available in standard QR, 12mm, 15mm, and 20mm thru-axle options - Material: Aly - Color: Blk
- End caps for Origin8 MT-2100 hubs
- Small parts for the Origin8 MT-1110 Elite Series MTB Single Speed rear hub - Material: AL6061
- 6 pawl/48 point/7.5-degree engagement - Cassette bodies for Elite Series RD-1110 hubs - Sealed bearings - Material: AL7075
- Axle adapters for RD-1110 Elite Series rear road disc hubs - Available in standard QR and 12mm thru-axle options - Axles included with adapters
$27.99 - $30.19
From Origin8 come these replacement hollow track axle sets for SS-1101 hubs.
- Small parts for the Origin8 MT-1110 Elite Series MTB Single Speed rear hub - Spacing / Axle: 1s MTB
- Replacement axle sets for MT-1100 hubs - Axle: QR
- Axle adapters for RD-1110 Elite Series front road disc hubs - Available in standard QR, 12mm, and 15mm thru-axle options
Front RockShox/SRAM-specific Torque-Cap 15mm through-axle SealLock end caps for Neo OS and Neo Ultimate OS hubs. SealLock end caps feature a low-friction U-cup seal that snaps into place and stays secure even when your wheel is removed from your bike. Torque-Cap end caps have the same 15mm inside diameter as other systems, but outside diameter is larger (31mm), making these end caps only compatible with Torque-Cap-compatible forks. Note: Torque caps are not compatible with centerlock hubs.
$13.59 - $14.19
Replacement axles for Black Ops MX-1100 hubs. Size: 3/8-inch x 100 x 140mm - Supplier Part: KT-576F - MPN: 370664 - Front/Rear: Front - Diameter: 3/8-inch - OLD: 100mm Size: 3/8-inch x 110 x 152mm - Supplier Part: KT-5V3R - MPN: 370665 - Front/Rear: Rear - Diameter: 3/8-inch - OLD: 110mm
Front SealLock end caps for Neo OS and Neo Ultimate OS hubs. SealLock end caps feature a low-friction U-cup seal that snaps into place and stays secure even when your wheel is removed from your bike. Not compatible with non-OS hubs or Centerlock hubs.
Page 1 of 9 Next page