Blacktop bags feature clever attachments and subtle features. The Grocery Pannier bag fits standard paper grocery bags, is easily installed and removed from the rack, and features an additional drawstring shroud to keep those baguettes secure. - Load-securing strap doubles as a carrying handle - Quick-release upper rack mounts and lower bungee means easy removal and installation to the rack - Drawstring shroud ensures contents are secure while riding - Taillight loop on the back - Approximate dimensions: 13.5 x 12 x 8"
No matter what Mother Nature throws at you… …this all-weather basket can handle it. Designed to withstand the elements, this all-weather woven basket is ready to go, rain or shine. Looks cool. Carries stuff. Not afraid of a little weather. - Compatible with standard rear racks - Steel frame - 30% recycled plastic all-weather Seagrass - Carries up to 9kg (20 lb) - Dimensions: 33cm (l) x 25cm (w) x 32cm (h) - Attachment: Quick Release - Includes hardware: Yes - Material: Polyester - Weight: 1.4kg
$52.99 - $57.99
This basket is as sweet as honey. It's perfect for holding all your things, large and small. Add this pannier basket to your rear rack for some extra storage on the go. You have things. We have things to hold those things. - Compatible with standard rear racks - Proprietary Electra design - Honeycomb patterned stamp - Powder-coated steel - Carries up to 9kg (20 lb) - Dimensions: 33cm (l) x 24cm (w) x 31.53cm (h) - Attachment: Quick Release - Includes hardware: Yes - Material: Steel - Weight: 1.02kg
The Reggie 2 Drybag Pannier is a great companion on any bicycle ride to haul just about anything you want! Fully waterproof, the Reggie 2 Bike Drybag is a roll-top closer to keep out all water and is made with durable and puncture-proof water repellent material. It also comes with a shoulder strap with different carrying positions as well as an inside pocket for easy access to small items. - Fits most rear racks with strong plastic clips and a bungee net for tension on the rack - Interior pocket for storage of small items - Made from heavy-duty PVC Tarpaulin - Shoulder strap with multiple carrying positions - Reflective accents - Dimensions: 13 x 6 x 11 inches - 15 lbs. capacity - 850 cubic inches
$49.99 - $64.99
Foul weather is about to lose its sway over your two-wheeled adventures. Banjo Brothers' Waterproof Pannier is tailor-made for wet commutes and trips around town. The rugged nylon exterior fends off wear and tear while the welded-seam liner and roll-top closure keep the contents dry. It attaches easily to most rear racks (sold separately) via a quick-release mount so you can pop it off and bring it with you. And if you're riding in the rain, the reflective accents bring a little extra visibility and peace of mind.
You're lookin' at the Surly Big Dummy Bag Version 2.0. Just like the original, it's designed to work with Dummy-style rail systems found on cargo bikes like our Big Easy, Big Dummy, and Big Fat Dummy. We've made it easier to install, simpler to use, and refined its size and shape to better suit the stuff we haul most often. The sequel is slightly smaller, but you can still cram two full grocery bags in there on shopping day. Three if you like your potato chips pulverized. The Big Dummy Bag features an expandable cargo flap and side panels that can lie flat or cinch up to accommodate loads of varying dimensions. It also has two sizeable inner pockets with a dedicated divider so you can keep your legal documents tidy. It's furnished with adjustable daisy chains, straps, and buckles to help you secure bulky shit that may not fit otherwise, as well as three stainless steel drainage ports so you can hose it out after hauling your compost to the dump. Lastly, the bag's main body is tough 1680D nylon and its liner is 400D nylon. The material is also bluesign® Approved. So are the buckles and other hardware. This means the materials are sustainably produced to have the lowest possible impact on humanoids and our environment. - 22.5L capacity per bag
The Surly Little Dummy Bag is a 15L sling-style bag designed to work with your standard rear rack and help you carry grocery bags, fishing poles, and other oddly shaped ephemera. Unlike traditional panniers that clip on and off real fast, we wanted a cargo solution that you could leave mounted to your bike when you're off playing laser tag. The idea is you just throw your backpack or whatever in there, turn the cranks awhile, and then pull out your gear when you've arrived. Quite slick. You can still scatter schoolbooks and loose cans of tuna inside the Little Dummy if you want, but the bag-within-a-bag method makes unpacking quicker. Use the system of daisy chains and One-Wrap straps to secure baguettes, flutes, and other stuff that might stick out. Cinch the side straps to further stabilize your load. And for extra credit, use your favorite Surly Whip Lash or Junk Strap to make your setup work the way you want. There's also a small zippered compartment inside the bag, if you're into pockets. Oh, and we should also probably mention that the bag's 1680D nylon main body and 400D nylon liner are bluesign Approved. So are the buckles and other hardware. That means the materials are sustainably produced to have the lowest possible impact on humanoids and our environment. Compatible with most standard rear racks, the Surly Little Dummy Bag is a sling-style bag designed to help riders haul big awkward items more easily. Secure your backpack, groceries, or camping gear inside the sling when it's time to ride. When you've arrived at your destination, quickly grab your stuff and leave the Little Dummy Bag mounted to your bike. You're unstoppable now. - A system of daisy chains and One-Wrap straps can be used to secure large, odd-shaped items - Interior zipper pocket - 25-lb. bag capacity. Consult your rack's weight limitations - 15L total volume
A brilliant idea for all-season, all-weather riders: the bike bags in the Ortlieb High Visibility Line make it easier for other people to see you while you're out there on the streets. This is because all High Visibility bags not only come with reflectors, but are themselves one big reflector. The waterproof bags are made with a polyurethane-coated Cordura fabric that is woven through with a high-luminosity reflective yarn in neon yellow and black. That gives Ortlieb High Visibility bags an added safety feature in twilight conditions and in the dark of night. The Back-Roller High Visibility is the ideal bike bag for those who prefer the convenience of the roll closure system. The durable, waterproof, dustproof, abrasion-resistant and high quality fabric ensures optimal protection for your gear. Equipped with the sophisticated QL2.1 system with self-closing hooks, the Back-Roller attaches to your bike in a flash. And simply use the easily detachable shoulder strap to carry your bike bag comfortably once you've arrived at your destination. - Classical rear pannier (single bag) with roll closure in bright reflective color - QL2.1 mounting system for racks with max. 16 mm tube diameter - Reduction inserts for tube diameters 8, 10 or 12 mm with anti-scratch function preventing abrasion on the rack - 20 mm hook available as separate accessory (e.g. for E-bikes) - PVC-free reflective fabric - Increased visibility when hit by headlights due to highly visible reflective fabric in neon yellow and black - Including integrated inner pocket and shoulder strap - Can be used individually (e.g. for shopping, sports, picnic) - As a pair can be combined with the Ortlieb Rack-Pack size 24L or 31L on the rack - Comfortable to carry with shoulder strap (can be taken off) - Highly reflective 3M Scotchlite reflector - Can be easily cleaned inside
Made of durable polyester fabric and long known as an ideal pannier for extended tours in any kind of weather, the spacious Bike Packer Classic is now available with the QL2.1 rack mounting system. The advantage of this faithful companion at your rear wheel: greater transport comfort, stability and safety. - Panniers (pair) with classic lid closure for large packing volume - Sides of PS 490 nylon material, front and back of PD 620 - QL2.1 mounting system for racks with max. 16 mm tube diameter - 20 mm hook available as separate accessory (e.g. for E-bikes) - Reduction inserts for tube diameters 8, 10 und 12 mm with anti-scratch function preventing abrasion on the rack - Hooks adjustable without requiring tools - Lower hook rail made of two-component hard-soft synthetic with anti-scratch function protecting the rack - Including integrated inner pocket and shoulder strap - Due to its symmetrical form it is possible to use only one bag on left or right side - The dust flap - with easily operable pull cord - under the lid provides protection e.g. against water, dust and snow - The edge protector prevents contact with spokes and abrasion - Simultaneous use of Ortlieb Travel-Biker possible - Highly reflective 3M Scotchlite reflector - Easy to clean inside
The Sport-Roller City is a streamlined economy version of the Sport-Roller Classic. The waterproof panniers for lowrider racks are also perfectly suitable as rear panniers for children’s and youth bikes because of their reduced size. The Ortlieb Quick-Lock1 system allows fast and easy single-handed mounting and removal of the panniers, and is suitable for racks with tube diameters up to 16mm. - Hook inserts for diameters of 8mm and 11mm are included
Whether you're heading to the beach, riding to the grocery store, or just cruisin' around, Nantucket's Cisco Pannier Basket will get you and all your goodies there in style. This beautiful rattan basket boasts high-quality wicker construction and a rolled rim for extra durability. Plus, it attaches to most rear racks (sold separately) with a pair of easy-to-use metal hooks and includes a carry handle for portability. - Dimensions: 13" (L) x 9.5" (W) x 13" (H) - Maximum Weight Limit: 15 pounds or rear rack limit
Whether you're heading to the beach, riding to the grocery store, or just cruisin' around, Nantucket's Surfside Rear Wire Pannier Basket will get you and all your goodies there in colorful style. This cute Pannier Basket sports mesh wire construction for durability and attaches to the rear rack with two metal hooks, making it the perfect errand-running accessory.
Classic roll-top design and heat-sealed seams make this spacious 75 liter dry bag waterproof. Constructed with 500D tarpaulin fabric that is both tough and lightweight. Includes shoulder strap and carry handles. - Designed for Burley Coho XC and Flatbed bike trailers
- The waterproof double pannier is ideal for grocery shopping and cheerfully stands out with a sky blue color. - The bag has a zipper and an additional Velcro fastener. - It has reflectors on all sides to ensure you remain visible to other people when commuting in traffic. - A pre-assembled MIK adapter plate is included. - Bag Dimensions: 30x15x30cm
- Luxurious inner lining with trendy print and vegan-leather details - Visibility: reflection on all sides and front - Handles and a removable shoulder strap - New Universal Bridge
- Trendy design - Includes pre-assembled MIK adapter plate - Suitable for the MIK system carrier or carrier plates - Volume: 35L - Bag Dimensions in cm: 37x15x37 - Water-repellent
- Double pannier with a capacity of 28-32 liters - With the Universal Bridge system, you can easily attach the pannier to your carrier - All sides of the bag are equipped with reflectors - Volume: 28L - Bag Dimensions in cm: 30 x 18 x 49
- Double pannier with a capacity of 28-32 liters - With the Universal Bridge system, you can easily attach the pannier to your carrier - All sides of the bag are reflective to increase visibility - Made of durable materials - Special hand-painted botanical print - Volume: 28L - Bag Dimensions in cm: 28 x 16 x 35 - Water-repellant
- Double bag, high-graded material - Main compartment with pull cord - Double side pocket - Topside with two bands for LED/straps/child's seat/spring clamp - Safety reflection - Strap mounting system
- Double bag, high-graded material - Main compartment with pull cord - Double side pocket - Topside with two bands for LED/straps/child’s seat/spring clamp - Safety reflection - Strap mounting system - 32L
- Double bag, high-graded material - Main compartment with pull cord - Double side pocket - Topside with two bands for LED/straps/child's seat/spring clamp - Safety reflection - MIK system (pre-assembled MIK adpater plates snaps to any MIK rear carrier)
- Easily attached with the use of the hook-on system. - Reflective details keep you visible in the dark. - Elasticated side pockets for water bottle and umbrella storage. - 18L
- Waterproof (IPX3) - Ajustable elatic buckle closure - Elastic mesh side pockets - Universal Bridge system - Mounting with 4 straps - Compatible with iRack, Carrymore and Racktime
- Waterproof (IPX3) - Adjustable elastic buckle closure - Elastic mesh side pockets - Universal Bridge system - Mounting with 4 straps - Compatible : MIK system - 34L
A sporty choice of bicycle bag, the Basil Miles Daypack is ready when you are. With four different carrying possibilities, it’s also incredibly versatile and will readily adapt to meet your needs. Use the handle, detachable shoulder strap or backpack straps to wear this as a bike backpack, shoulder bag, bike bag, or crossbody bag. Getting around with your essentials has never been easier, with simple adjustments so you can switch between styles in mere moments. A generous 17 liter capacity, separate compartments and secure fastenings provide ample storage and security for your treasured essentials, while hook-on fastening means it can be easily attached to your luggage carrier. Reflective details also come in handy when cycling at night or in limited in light. Hard-wearing polyester and separate linings make this bag a rugged choice, holding up well to wear and tear. Features: - Waterproof fabrics keep your items dry. - This bag has four different carrying options, letting you wear it how you want. - Reflective details keep you visible in darkness. - Easily attached to your carrier via the hook-on system. - Also suitable for e-bikes.
- Waterproof (IPX3) - Ajustable elatic buckle closure - Elastic mesh side pockets - Universal Bridge system - Mounting with 4 straps - Compatible with iRack, Carrymore and Racktime - 34L
- Waterproof (IPX3) - Adjustable elastic buckle closure - Elastic mesh side pockets - Universal Bridge system - Mounting with 4 straps - Compatible: MIK system - Volume: 34L - Bag Dimensions in cm: 34 x 17 x 43
- Practical shopper bag with large front outer pocket and main compartment - Durable design and stud bag feet - Rain protective zipper and comfort grips handles - Reflective logos - Integrated Hook-On system
- The Basil Navigator Waterproof features a roll-top closure with an additional adjustable hook. - Thanks to the handle and shoulder strap, you can easily take the bag anywhere. - Waterproof (IPX 3). - Includes a reflective elastic front pocket.
- Waterproof double bicycle bag including roll-top closure. - Equipped with integrated LED lighting (batteries sold separately). - Large capacity of 41 liters in total. - Includes pre-assembled MIK adapter plate and therefore easy to attach.
Page 1 of 2 Next page