Whether you're looking to take it to the limit on a climb or throw down in a sprint, Campagnolo's Bora One 35 wheelset is where it's at. The 35mm deep-dish carbon rims and aero spokes are exactly what you need to slice through the wind and move to the head of the pack. They're also feathery light to give you a boost when the road turns uphill. And, the aluminum hubs house USB hybrid ceramic bearings for a zippy ride. Plus, the Boras come with Campy's legendary quick-releases, too.
- 35mm carbon rim means greatly reduced weight
- Clincher version ensures easier bike maintenance and management
- The rim has exactly the same structure as that of top-of-the-range wheels
- The aluminum hubs and ceramic USB bearings ensure performance at a lower price
- Its 35mm high rim gives this wheel good performance on long stretches on the flat where even the aerodynamic factor is important
- All the Campagnolo know-how in the field of carbon makes this wheel lightweight and perfect for longer steeper climbs
- Wheel is for tubular tire only
- Weight: 1,170 grams
|Outer Rim Width||24.2mm|
|Hub||Carbon hub w/ USB bearings|
Front: QR x 100mm
Rear: QR x 130mm
* Subject to change without notice.
|QR / Campagnolo / Dark Label / Campagnolo Brake Pads Included / 700c||08050046165708||WH18-BOTFR35DK||CAM93732416T|