Our most dirt-focused Road Plus tire yet, the Byway Road Plus TCS tire delivers supple plus-size traction and smooth riding characteristics farther into the dirt. The Byway Road Plus tire allows riders to find comfort on remote gravel roads without feeling slow on the pavement required to reach them. - Smooth centerline for efficiency with diamond-shaped outer knobs for grip in the dirt - High volume tire enables comfortable ride - Dual Compound rubber means a fast-rolling tire with great corning traction - Designed to meet ETRTO standards, TCS (Tubeless Compatible System) tires feature the best of both worlds: they boast the ride benefits & reliability of a tubeless tire with the minimal weight of a tube-type tire
$36.95 - $65.95
FAAAASSSTT! The Nano 40c is built for speed, and let’s just politely say it delivers. A 40mm, rounded profile and an elevated centerline provide enough volume for lower tire pressures and a smoother ride while still reducing drag and rolling resistance. This makes for an all out gravel destroyer that can still appease those clamoring for a truly big cyclocross tire. Winner? We think so. So does everybody else. Don't believe us? Just ask. Everybody's irrefutable favorite, 'nough said. Usage: Gravel / Cyclocross Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Sand - TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 530g, Dual DNA compound - Race Tube-Type: 470g, DNA compound - Comp Tube-Type: 550g, DNA compound
The Corsa has been the race-day choice of pros for years and is now better than ever. The Corsa achieves the holy grail of performance: speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability. Whether winning a Grand Tour, or a local crit, the Corsa family delivers world-class performance. - 320 TPI Kevlar reinforced Corespun-K casing for increased sidewall protection - 4 separate Graphene rubber compounds
This new version of the proven, fast-rolling Randonneur tire features new 1c compound construction and a reflective sidewall stripe. - Hard-working, hard-wearing tire built for racking up big mileage - The ideal tire for city riding and touring, even in semi-wet conditions - ECE-R75 (European Certification e-bikes)
The industry standard in performance training tires is back with a refreshed design and increased performance! The subtle center grooves and shoulder texture retain the secure feel of the Zaffiros of the past while streamlining the look and feel for the future. The alternating slick profile and Graphene compound mimic the feel of the Zaffiro's higher-end siblings while adding durability and a more approachable price point. - Extremely durable tires for performance training - Graphene 2.0 compound and folding bead increase performance - Modern tread design for long-lasting durability
$68.00 - $78.00
ALL-ROAD From minimum maintenance to decaying pavement, rolling hills to near vertical climbs, Rampart was made for riders who want the freedom to pick their own path no matter what the road looks like. These tires were designed and inspired by our experiences riding and racing courses with varying conditions. HOW IT WORKS - Center tread is smooth and fast-rolling for straight-line speed; thicker center tread and durable casing lasts longer even on harsh surfaces. - Transition and side lugs consist of 3-2-1 siping for traction on all road surfaces.
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Size: 18 x 1.75
- Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 - ISO 597
- Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance - Size: 16 x 1 3/4 - ISO 317
$20.99 - $33.99
The Current tire features a directional grippy tread pattern with good shape and tire width. It’s an affordable tire designed to make it easier for beginner riders to upgrade their bike and keep existing riders on their bikes. - Grippy tread pattern - Affordable high-pressure tire
- Versatile tread with good grip and easy rolling - MTB tire at a low price
$33.00 - $38.99
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Fat Frank. Their wide, round Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. It's also available in three colors to add panache to your cruiser. Weights: - 890 grams (29 x 2.0) - 975 grams (26 x 2.35)
$56.00 - $59.00
- Tubeless-Easy with MicroSkin fabric for Gravel - OneStar compound helps to achieve an extremely low rolling resistance - The perfect tire for the latest gravel bike trend
The Schwalbe One family provides the right tire for the latest gravel bike trend. The smooth rolling G-One profile and Tubeless Easy technology make it a pleasure to ride over forest paths and rolling fields. - Tubeless-Easy with MicroSkin fabric for gravel riding - OneStar compound helps to achieve an extremely low rolling resistance
$85.00 - $88.00
- Unleashing profile and breathtakingly fast – especially when large volume counts. - As a 30-35mm wide road race version with V-Guard protection, G-One Speed is a tire for the real tough jobs. - It is also a guarantee for maximum speed in the extra-wide 50mm execution – of course not only at the fascinating beach races on Holland's coasts. - The new G-One Speed is an evolution of the former S-One and Big One.
Schwalbe One Tires. Schwalbe's fastest and most reliable competition tire. Featuring a the new OneStar Triple Compound.
$22.00 - $26.00
- Tread inspired by the Nobby Nic - K Guard puncture protection
$19.99 - $20.99
Wrap around directional tread design, knurled for improved traction. - Quality rubber compound - Wrap around directional tread design - Knurled for improved traction - 65 PSI rated
$24.99 - $31.99
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 540mm - 75psi
$84.90 - $86.90
- The Cinturato Velo is designed around reliability in bad road conditions and heavy usage as priority and it still keeps Pirelli DNA thanks to its SmartNET Silica compound and confidence-inspiring handling. - Its patent pending Armour Tech construction combines a bead-to-bead high density layer to an aramid breaker and aramid fibers dispersed into the tread. - The SmartNET Silica compound coupled with Pirelli long experience in tread design, adds the safety and handling in any condition, whether it is wet or dry, Pirelli is already famous for.
Gravel road riding is all the rage at the moment. It's great for cyclists who want to leave sealed roads behind and enjoy the freedom of cycling on unpaved roads. Designed to suit diverse touring styles, the GravelKing uses a mixture of properties that also accommodate on-road cycling. Featuring ZSG Natural compound, anti-flat Casing, and Advanced Extra Alpha Cord. - Black multi-use gravel tread - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead
$49.99 - $62.99
Looking for a tire that's more tread aggressive and wider than the mixte-tread narrower Gravel King? The GravelKing SK might just be the tire you need for the more hardcore roads. Aggressive knobs, ZSG Natural rubber compound, puncture protection breaker and AX-A special low rolling resistance casing make the Gravel King a go-anywhere tire. - Black multi-use gravel tread - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead
$59.99 - $77.99
GravelKing SK Plus has a semi-knobby tread pattern with a super-tough puncture belt for aggressive gravel roads. GravelKing SK Plus has side reinforcement with Protite and a bead-to-bead nylon puncture belt, resulting in a 4-ply, super-tough casing.
The strongest version of GravelKing now has even better puncture resistance, with the use of ProTite Shield Plus for withstanding tough conditions. Developed with ZSG compound to enhance durability and wear resistance. Lightweight, ultra-thin 'Ax-Alpha Cord' has been used to make it even lighter in weight. - Ideal for gravel and dirt, rough and smooth pavement - Folding (Aramid) Bead with ProTite Shield Plus Protection
- The SS and SS+ feature an all-new tread pattern consisting of a smoother, diamond pattern center with more aggressive side lugs. - This tread pattern allows the rider to keep speed going into corners and maintain control throughout any transition a gravel ride could present. - The GravelKing SS incorporates a supple 126 TPI casing with a nylon puncture resistant belt and Panaracer's proprietary ZSG (Zero Slip Grip) compound. - The SS+ uses the same build as the SS but adds a bead-to-bead layer of Panaracer's ProTite puncture material for even more protection against tread and sidewall cuts for those extra demanding courses or rides with sharp flint rock.
- Excellent urban or touring tire - 400D Lite Extra casing cord for a supple and responsive ride - ProTite now provides 25% more puncture resistance over older PT technology - Amber Sidewalls
$44.00 - $82.00
The Maxxis Ardent is a light duty trail tire that rolls fast in dry conditions. For similar rolling speed with improved braking and cornering performance, check out the Rekon.
$42.00 - $93.00
The Maxxis Ardent Race shares many features with the Ikon – small, ramped center tread – but offers improved cornering performance with more substantial side knobs.
$34.00 - $38.00
High-volume commuter tire - Dual-compound rubber - High-volume casing Inspired by our dirt track racing tire from our motorcycle division, the Maxxis DTR-1 is sure to up the cool factor on your townie bike. Featuring a high-volume, durable, 60 TPI casing and dual-compound rubber, the DTR-1 will get you where you're going and look good doing it.
$19.99 - $29.99
Stare down rough terrain with this burly yet sleek tire. The Utility Player offers comfortable off-road exploration with modern, openly spaced treads and wide 2.25-inch casing. A broad spectrum of diameters gives you choice for fit. You still standing there? - Always check with your rim manufacturer to verify rim & tire compatibility before assembly or use
Page 1 of 26 Next page